Welcome to episode eleven of Stage Savvy: The Podcast, hosted by Angie Fiedler Sutton and Jen Morris. This show is just under 26 minutes.
This episode is a counter to Episode 7 (where we had Angie’s husband Rich Sutton with us), where we are joined by Jen’s husband, Chuck Smith, who talks about his life as a visual artist and musician.
- The show was recorded at the incredibly awesome studios at KKFI 90.1 FM Community Radio. If you don’t already listen to them, please do so.
- It was recorded December 17, 2011
- Theme music is “A Variation of I Got Rhythm”, written and performed specifically for the podcast by Jason Bauer
- Chuck Smith info:
- Bumper by photographer and filmmaker Larry Levenson.
- We asked for feedback – please feel free to comment on this blog entry, e-mail email@example.com, or call 816-23-STAGE (keep in mind your voice mail may go up on a later podcast)
- Our song for this podcast is “Glass Houses” performed live by Chuck Smith.
- The podcast is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-alike license.
So, let’s dim the lights and start the show! Listen to Stage Savvy, episode 11:
Interested in hearing other episodes of Stage Savvy? Check them out here.