Welcome to episode three of Stage Savvy: The Podcast, hosted by Angie Fiedler Sutton and Jen Morris.
This show clocks in just a smidge over 30 minutes. First up was an interview with local actor, writer, director, and producer Pete Bakely, and then we told tales of theatre firsts.
- The show was recorded at the incredibly awesome studios at 90.1 FM KKFI Kansas City Community Radio. If you don’t already listen to them, please do so.
- Theme music is “A Variation of I Got Rhythm”, written and performed specifically for the podcast by Jason Bauer
- for Pete Bakely:
- bumper by Diane Barker of Paul Mesner Puppets
- short promo from KC Stage Magazine
- We asked for feedback – please feel free to comment on this blog entry, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 816-23-STAGE (keep in mind your voice mail may go up on a later podcast)
- We ended on the song “Let’s Go Take a Walk (But Not Naked)”, written and performed by Ry Kincaid, who (plug, plug) also has a book published by KC Stage, Running Gag, a compilation of all his humor columns from KC Stage and illustrated by Damian Blake – which can be purchased at Lulu.
- The podcast is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-alike license.
So, let’s dim the lights and start the show! Listen to Stage Savvy, episode 3:
Interested in hearing other episodes of Stage Savvy? Check them out here.