Welcome to episode fourteen of Stage Savvy: The Podcast, hosted by Angie Fiedler Sutton and Jen Morris. This show is 26 and a half minutes long.
This episode is all about accents for the stage, with Andy Garrison of the Actor Training Studio.
- The show was recorded at the incredibly awesome studios at KKFI 90.1 FM Community Radio. If you don’t already listen to them, please do so.
- It was recorded March 31, 2012
- Theme music is “A Variation of I Got Rhythm”, written and performed specifically for the podcast by Jason Bauer
- The background music for both the intro and outro are both very loud – not sure what happened there.
- Andy Garrison
- Bumper by Art Suskin with The Theatre Gym.
- We asked for feedback – please feel free to comment on this blog entry, e-mail email@example.com, or call 816-23-STAGE (keep in mind your voice mail may go up on a later podcast)
- Our song for this podcast is “Rubber Meets the Road” by Glory Road.
- The podcast is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-alike license.
So, let’s dim the lights and start the show! Listen to Stage Savvy, episode 14:
Interested in hearing other episodes of Stage Savvy? Check them out here.