Welcome to episode thirteen of Stage Savvy: The Podcast, hosted by Angie Fiedler Sutton and Jen Morris. This show is about 26 minutes long.
This episode is an interview with actor, writer, teacher, and artistic director of The Barn Players, Eric Magnus.
- The show was recorded at the incredibly awesome studios at KKFI 90.1 FM Community Radio. If you don’t already listen to them, please do so.
- It was recorded February 25, 2012
- Theme music is “A Variation of I Got Rhythm”, written and performed specifically for the podcast by Jason Bauer
- Something happened during my intro, and I had to re-record part of it at home – my skills on Audacity are not that good, so it’s pretty obvious.
- Eric Magnus links:
- The spotlight of him and his partner Michael Ong in June 2007’s KC Stage
- The Barn Players
- Eric’s website (he’s also on Facebook)
- He mentions he’s part of the benefit concert of Titanic: The Musical at Leawood Stage Company in April, as well as another benefit concert for Olathe Community Theatre Association
- Bumper by Carol Kariotis with The Writer’s Place.
- We asked for feedback – please feel free to comment on this blog entry, e-mail email@example.com, or call 816-23-STAGE (keep in mind your voice mail may go up on a later podcast)
- Our song for this podcast is “Editing Myself” by David Lee King.
- The podcast is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-alike license.
So, let’s dim the lights and start the show! Listen to Stage Savvy, episode 13:
Interested in hearing other episodes of Stage Savvy? Check them out here.