Welcome to episode twelve of Stage Savvy: The Podcast, hosted by Jen Morris and Angie Fiedler Sutton. This show is about 27 minutes long.
This episode is about auditions: the process and what goes on during one.
- The show was recorded at the incredibly awesome studios at KKFI 90.1 FM Community Radio. If you don’t already listen to them, please do so.
- It was recorded January 28, 2012
- Theme music is “A Variation of I Got Rhythm”, written and performed specifically for the podcast by Jason Bauer
- I mentioned Wil Wheaton’s blog
- While not mentioned, I did write a Stage Savvy article for KC Stage in July 2003 on “Auditions”
- We talked about how there’s a lot of books out there on auditions. Here’s a review of The Best of You: Winning Auditions Your Way, by Craig Wallace, published in the August 2010 KC Stage
- bumper by Rick Truman of Quality Hill Playhouse
- We asked for feedback – please feel free to comment on this blog entry, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 816-23-STAGE (keep in mind your voice mail may go up on a later podcast)
- Our song for this podcast is “Don’t Believe Everything You Think” by Jack Phillips
- The podcast is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-alike license.
So, let’s dim the lights and start the show! Listen to Stage Savvy Episode 12:
Interested in hearing other episodes of Stage Savvy? Check them out here.