Welcome to episode eight of Stage Savvy: The Podcast, hosted by Jen Morris and Angie Fiedler Sutton.
This show clocks in at a little over 31 minutes. This episode was interviewing each other, finding out more about the people behind the voices.
- The show was recorded at the incredibly awesome studios at KKFI 90.1 FM Community Radio. If you don’t already listen to them, please do so.
- It was recorded September 24, 2011
- Theme music is “A Variation of I Got Rhythm”, written and performed specifically for the podcast by Jason Bauer
- In Jen’s interview of Angie, we mentioned the following:
- In Angie’s interview of Jen, we mentioned the following:
- We ended with the infamous questionnaire James Lipton uses on Inside the Actors Studio, which means there is some minor swearing when we get to our favorite curse word.
- Bumper by Ron Megee, who is the October KC Stage spotlight and is currently directing The Coterie’s Children of the Damned Corn.
- We asked for feedback – please feel free to comment on this blog entry, e-mail email@example.com, or call 816-23-STAGE (keep in mind your voice mail may go up on a later podcast)
- We ended with the song “All the Wrong Ways”, by the Tyler Filmore Band.
- The podcast is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-alike license.
So, let’s dim the lights and start the show! Listen to Stage Savvy, episode 8:
Interested in hearing other episodes of Stage Savvy? Check them out here.