Welcome to episode four of Stage Savvy: The Podcast, hosted by Angie Fiedler Sutton and Jen Morris.
This show clocks in at 39 minutes and 21 seconds. First up was an interview with David Adams, the producing general director of Civic Opera Theater of Kansas City; and then we talked about audience etiquette and told some horror tales of bad audiences.
- We had another appearance by the unofficial mascot of Stage Savvy, Finn Morris.
- The show was recorded at the incredibly awesome studios at KKFI 90.1 FM Community Radio. If you don’t already listen to them, please do so.
- Theme music is “A Variation of I Got Rhythm”, written and performed specifically for the podcast by Jason Bauer (which had a bit of a feedback in this month’s – apologies)
- in our conversation with David Adams, we talked about the Civic Opera Theater of Kansas City and the Lyric Opera of Kansas City: his singing website can be found at www.davidadamstenor.com
- bumper by Bill Clause with KKFI 90.1 FM Community Radio
- short promo from KC Stage Magazine
- We asked for feedback – please feel free to comment on this blog entry, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 816-23-STAGE (keep in mind your voice mail may go up on a later podcast)
- We ended on the song “Let it Go”, written and performed by Paula Crawford, who can be seen as a solo artist or as a duo with previous performer Jason Vivone and his band the Billy Bats.
- The podcast is released under a Creative Commons Attribution Non-Commercial Share-alike license.
So, let’s dim the lights and start the show! Listen to Stage Savvy, episode 4:
Interested in hearing other episodes of Stage Savvy? Check them out here.